Zurück zur Anmeldung
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
1. The School cannot reserve a place or accommodation until the registration fee and deposits have been paid.
2. The Registration Deposit will not be refunded unless the course for which you apply is full.
If for any reason you are refused a visa to enter the UK your deposits will be refunded once any expenses (e.g. bank charges) have been deducted.
3. The full fees for the course (less the deposit) are payable 4 weeks before your course begins.
4. Cancellation. If you cancel before a course starts, the School will refund fees paid in advance minus the Registration Deposit.
Once a course has started, refunds will be considered at the discretion of the School. Please see FAQ for full information.
We strongly recommend insurance in case of accident, illness or bereavement. You should arrange this yourself.
5. Please choose your courses carefully.
The School tries to be flexible to meet the needs of all our students but it is not always possible to change course on demand.
6. Disclaimer. Please note that any contract you have with the school will be void if it proves you do not have/or lose your leave to remain in the UK.
Any contract with you will also be void if you enter the UK on a visa that is not valid for study.
If you do not obtain a visa that entitles you to study, Oxford English Centre is not allowed to deliver your course and our standard cancellation conditions will apply.
Please check the correct visa procedure with us before you travel.
7. Classes may be held at alternative locations.
8. Students need to have turned 16 years of age prior to arriving in the UK,
except for the Summer teen course where the minimum age is 14.
1. By cash, debit, or credit card.
2. By Bank transfer to the School account
Oxford English Centre
27th Floor, 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP
Swift Code/BIC Code: BARC GB22
Bank Sort Code: 20 65 63
Account Number: 33534324
IBAN Code: GB25 BARC 2065 6333 5343 24
Please send a copy of the Bank Transfer order direct to the School.
Please note that if you choose to pay by bank transfer you are responsible for the bank charges incurred in your country and in Britain.
When we receive your application and registration deposit we will send you:
• A school invoice showing balance of fees due.
When we receive your full payment we will send you:
• A course confirmation letter (to be presented on arrival, or to apply for a student visa before departure).
• Your accommodation address if you have requested this.
The course fees are to be paid 4 weeks before your course begins.
The school reserves the right to alter the fees as circumstances demand.
As part of our customer care policy Oxford English Centre will try to resolve any problems or misunderstandings that arise before they become complaints.
If you are unhappy with any part of the school’s service please let us know immediately via any member of staff in the main school office.
If for any reason we are unable to deal with a complaint to your satisfaction we will refer you to the formal procedures
operated by the professional association to which we belong. This is EnglishUK.
Zurück zur Anmeldung